Pool finish and need your advise....thks

After seeing warrantees, i have decied to buy for the pool finish Beadcrete now Pebbletech aqua marine pool finish, only debating if we should make only the sunshelf and 3 entry steps a different color like pebble brilliance vivid shores or something closer to our deck material. I little worried about this and would appreciate your input. Please see pool layout posted previously and thank you all.

I agree with Kim. If you keep it simple, less likely of a mistake. Of course you could talk to the installers to see if they've ever done anything like this before and see if you can go see. Beadcrete pool? Wow! It's gonna look amazing!

I agree with Kim. If you keep it simple, less likely of a mistake. Of course you could talk to the installers to see if they've ever done anything like this before and see if you can go see. Beadcrete pool? Wow! It's gonna look amazing!

HEY GUYS, I will then go with all Aqua Marine. I needed a push! Plumbing inspection tomorrow and Friday back fill and compaction. By the way I have built many times but I hate the way all these pool companies work especially when they are busy! Will keep you posted. THANK YOU

P.S. Bar stools same color for the tops? Any pics you can send would be appreciated.

There was a build on here that used glass tile for the bar stool bases and manmade stone that matched his travertine for the stool seat. Gorgeous! But I can't get the photo to load.
Build: Semi-DIY Build in SE Louisiana - Page 2
Barstools: 2014-08-23160404_zps8114f495.jpg Photo by imperatorfan | Photobucket
"I went to a local granite shop and they turned my on to this marble/quartz manmade stone for the bar stools and the spa spillover. Very attractive stuff and they say it'll hold up best out of everything they have in a salt/cholorine environment."

There was a build on here that used glass tile for the bar stool bases and manmade stone that matched his travertine for the stool seat. Gorgeous! But I can't get the photo to load.
Build: Semi-DIY Build in SE Louisiana - Page 2
Barstools: 2014-08-23160404_zps8114f495.jpg Photo by imperatorfan | Photobucket
"I went to a local granite shop and they turned my on to this marble/quartz manmade stone for the bar stools and the spa spillover. Very attractive stuff and they say it'll hold up best out of everything they have in a salt/cholorine environment."

Thank you very helpful!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am not sure what your question or concern is. Try rewording it please (or I have not had enough caffeine yet LOL)

Kim:cat:

Hello Kim

Basically it seems that the water line is normally 6" in height and I need to influence the water level of the pool. Keeping in mind the athletics and water level for the skimmers, should it be higher in height? Maybe 8" or and easy 12"? I have many things going on the pool such as inside water seating in the grotto, sunself, and barstools and I was wondering if I needed to raise or drop the pool water level to accomodate all of these factors and knowing that the finish cannot be exposed to the elements plus aesthetics. For example if we needed to raise or lower the pool water level to accomdate the grotto seating.

- - - Updated - - -

Super, did you know PebbleTec has a new finish out called PebbleBrillance? I think it's a mixture of pebbles, beads, and shells.

Hi Marlahoutex, yes we saw it but wanted the most 3d effect possible, plus its a bit cheaper and we have already a price negociated with the glass beads. I dont want to get into it with the contractor for "credit". Trying to avoid any issues which as you know there are many in this amazing pool industry. Thank you

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.