Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Hi all,

I’m sort of at a loss, and wondering if anyone at TFP can point me in the right direction. We live in Charlotte, NC and recently bought a house with an in-ground pool. We’d LOVE to have a pool cage/enclosure built with the mesh screens like those that are very popular in Florida, but I’m having difficulty finding someone who does that here in NC. The closest I could get was someone located close to Myrtle Beach, SC but they don’t build in our area.

Any chance someone on here has a recommendation for exploring further? I’ve done A LOT of googling but to no avail…

My idea would be to call some pool builders and see if they have anyone that does that kind of work for them. Next would be to call the manufactures of the enclosures to see if they have any installers in your area. Good luck and let us know what you find!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.