Pool Design Help - Treasure Coast, FL

My TF-100 tests and pool store test results from today (same water sample but my tests were about an hour earlier, got delayed getting in to the store):

TF-100:
FC = 0.5
CC = 0
PH = 8.2
TA = 70
CH = 100
CYA = 0

Pool Store:
FC = 0
CC = 0
PH = 7.8
TA = 90
CH = 135
CYA = 0

This is from the initial PB treatment after fill yesterday afternoon which consisted of adding an unknown amount of muriatic acid and putting 4 pucks (~3 1/2 size) in the skimmer. I didn't get a chance to speak with him to find out what type of pucks. They are supposed to be back out here this afternoon so this was preparing myself to review proper balance for swimming this weekend hopefully.

Also note that they turned out the three 24" sheer descents yesterday and they've been running ever since. I haven't touched any equipment/controls yet.

Talk to him about taking the pucks out of the skimmer and putting them in a floater instead if he really wants you to use them.

Your sheer descents will push your PH up as will the plaster curing. You are going to go through a LOT of MA for a while. Have it on hand and ready to use. Do your best to keep it between 7.2-7.8 for the best results.

:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.