Pool Cover Off ~ YIKES!!!! *Looking Good*

Hi Everyone!

Well, our FIRST pool party is suppose to be at 2pm this afternoon but I fell last night and broke my big toe in 2 places (I tell you if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any) so I am going to have to sit on the sidelines...we had 20 people RSVP and i've already made a TON of food!!!! :hammer:

My plan is to sit with a pitcher of pina colada's :cheers: I can't even make it down to the pool b/c of the boot the ER put me in, sigh..........I am so bummed!!!!

I will take some pics and post them, the pool looks GREAT!!!

I'd take the pitcher anyday :cheers: . I never swim at my pool parties. Too many people peeing in the pool :twisted: Be sure to test the water after everyone's out, and bump up the FC before the party starts by adding an extra 2 ppm of FC :goodjob: Try to have fun, despite your toe :wink:

When everyone is done swimming, pull out the pics and show them what it looked like 10-14 days ago and laugh really hard when their eyes pop out of their heads! :lol: :mrgreen:

The pool looks great! You did all the hard work, we just sat here and guided you! Enjoy your party! Sorry to hear about the toe. YeOcH! :shock:

Party was a success, everyone had a good time and was amazed at the transformation. Thanks for all your help!!!

DSC04307.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.