pool coping materials lueder stone versus limestone?

Aug 22, 2018
Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hi all, I was wondering what pool coping you recommend for a salt water pool? One pool builder told us limestone is better and that he refused to install lueders because they will crumble. Another said lueders are the best and more premium material. I like the uniform and light look of limestone. Any other options that I could consider? thank you for your expert advice!

Hi all, I was wondering what pool coping you recommend for a salt water pool? One pool builder told us limestone is better and that he refused to install lueders because they will crumble. Another said lueders are the best and more premium material. I like the uniform and light look of limestone. Any other options that I could consider? thank you for your expert advice!
Isn’t Lueders just another type of limestone? Salt water pool doesn’t matter for the stone selection, water is what damages the stone.

Texas stone isn’t known for being very durable around water. You can browse through some threads for reviews.

Isn’t Lueders just another type of limestone? Salt water pool doesn’t matter for the stone selection, water is what damages the stone.

Texas stone isn’t known for being very durable around water. You can browse through some threads for reviews.
Bperry, thanks for the suggestion! I did read that the Lueders is a limestone too. there is so much confusing info out there. I will try to do more research.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.