Pool company used algaecide that introduced copper in my water, kids hair turning green.

According to the conditions of my WITSEC agreement, I am not allowed to be on any social media video for any longer than 5 mins at a time and I’m required to use a high end VPN service to conceal my actual location. I’m also banned from all Chuck E Cheese establishments … but that’s a different story …
And... here I was thinking I am the only one wearing a tin-foil hat here :)

I said "Hey, I know that guy" and they promptly banned me as well.
A restaurant with a rat as a mascot; who thought that that was a good idea?

Nolan Bushnell, that’s who (Also Walt Disney).

The character, named Charles Entertainment Cheese III, was first created as the mascot for a restaurant made by Nolan Bushnell (founder of Atari) in 1977.

The only mascot that is worse is a cockroach named Sir Larry Whitherspoon Johnson Junior the third Esquire DDS. at Pop’s Diner in Gary, IN.

I thought that that was your picture on the wall.

I said "Hey, I know that guy" and they promptly banned me as well.
As the mother of 4 young children who love it there, I’m interested in more information on getting myself banned from Chuck E Cheese. Is there a specific section of the forum for those tips? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: JamesW and Newdude
I worked with a funny gal once who put herself through college (engineering degree) by working multiple various jobs including weekends at a Chuck E Cheese doing the party host gig. One of funnier comments was that the job at Chuck E Cheese was probably the best form of teenage birth control ever invented because after one weekend of dealing with parties full of bratty kids and their obnoxious parents, you’ll never want to have kids of your own ever again … that comment made me LOL 😆

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.