Pool cleaner

Skoutariotis

Mar 29, 2020
California
My robot broke, no hard feeling towards Hayward, in fact they went above and beyond to help, thank you Hayward. Right now I'm using a cheap cleaner, does a very good job, Aiper Smart Suction Pool Vacuum Cleaner.
I purchased a Hayward Navigator Pro, I just returned it. Keeps getting stuck on my steps. The current cheap one, does too, but not even close as often as this 3 times the price, Navigator Pro.
My question, I ask for suggestions, but PLEASE not from sales people, from folks who actually have these cleaners.
Million Thank you to all!

I would not consider any cleaner other than a true robot such as this one:

I ask for suggestions, but PLEASE not from sales people,
Nobody is paid here. I reccomend Marina Pools and Spas all the time because SO many members report how knowledgeable Margaret and Seth are there, along with being helpful and not charging shipping.

Call them to see which available models would navigate your obstructions better. They talked my real life buddy out of an expensive model and they did for me as well when I emailed them a couple of weeks ago. They just want you to get what will work best for you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.