dielseman

Jul 1, 2017
GA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Looking for an inexpensive pool cleaner to clean debris from evergreen trees in the floor of the pool. I am also planning on purchasing a leaf canister.

Ive seen some decent feedback from the Xtreme Power Kreepy Krauly and Aquabot Mamba. Both are right under $100. Does anyone have any suggestions?

What kind of pool do you have? I got an Intex robot last year for $50 and it works fabulously. It's a direct connection to an Intex pool, but any other brand may require an adapter due to Intex's use of 40mm thread connections. I built my own with PVC.

It's the hose you usually attach to your skimmer that attaches to the vacuum head on the other end that sucks the debris off of the bottom of the pool.

Haviland 24 ft. x 1-1/4 in. Vacuum Hose for Above Ground Pools-NA103 - The Home Depot
This seems like a decent idea! Everything i've read about the robots is they only work for a little while and constantly need to be replaced. Where do the leaves go after their vacuumed? I saw you connect the hose into the skimmer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.