Pool cleaner recommendations

rp7777

Oct 10, 2011
Plantation Fl
I have had 2 zodiac mx8 vacs and I like it when it works but I’m tired of either buying parts or just replacing the unit.
I have. 10k gallon pool with a screen enclosure.
Any recommendations on a vac that won’t get stuck in corners and doesn’t require parts replacement so frequently?

Which one?

The only one I have experience in is mine, the Polaris 9650iQ. So I can't really comment on any others. But I am totally 100% happy with it. 8 seasons no issues and always cleans the pool near spotless. Doesn't get stuck on anything and sometimes even makes it onto my sundeck (I have found it on its back maybe 4-5 times over the years but it's very rare). It has manual control so I can drive it up on the sundeck if I want but usually while it is running I just brush anything on the sundeck into the main pool. I also purchased the optional fine filter which picks up a lot that the non-fine filter misses.

Which one?
Thems fightin words. :ROFLMAO:

Sadly lately, it's been fighting over who's robot died sooner.

No matter which way you go, consider it a consumable and not the 5 to 10 season tool it once was. If you get 3+ years, then woohoo.

Currently, this one is looking promising

Thems fightin words. :ROFLMAO:

Sadly lately, it's been fighting over who's robot died sooner.

No matter which way you go, consider it a consumable and not the 5 to 10 season tool it once was. If you get 3+ years, then woohoo.

Currently, this one is looking promising
Such a disgrace that nothing lasts by design.

Reactions: Newdude