St Augustine, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
We recently had a pool built and decided to get a cleaner on our own instead of through the pool builder. Our plumbing is setup for a pressure side cleaner. We have no trees around and the only thing that generally gets in the pool is some dirt and sediment (mostly from the lawn people blowing off the pavers and it ends up in the pool).

What suggestions would you all have?

A robot. Many of us have Maytronics/Dolphin brands.
Marina Pool Spa in Denver Co takes phone orders. Give them a call and discuss what will work best for you.

The S200 / Active 20/ Pentair Warrior SE are all the same robot.

Marina Pool Spa we have found offers great prices, good customer service, and will ship your robot to you. They only take orders over the phone to retain full manufacturer warranty.

The robot will not use your pressure side system. They are self contained. No need to run the pump for them to clean.

Hi Cayman, I really like my robot a lot. It lasted many years and was so easy to work. I've never had a pressure cleaner so can't offer any advice there.

Marina Pool Spa we have found offers great prices, good customer service, and will ship your robot to you. They only take orders over the phone to retain full manufacturer warranty.

Hi Marty,
My Dolphin Dynamic just died after close to 15 years of service so looking to buy a new one asap. Since it's a holiday weekend, I can't get Marina Pool on the line but curious, what happens if you need warranty service do you know? Would you have to ship it to Maytronics (where they make you pay to ship there and back, from what I've heard? Or, pay to ship it back to Marina Pool? I have a demo one for the weekend, an Active 30i and to be honest, I hate the app. Who can see their phone in the bright light? I sure can't. Plus I have to stay close to the back door to keep wifi connected. So that's why I"m interested in checking out Marina Pool but just concerned if it needs warranty service how they handle it. We do have a couple local authorized dealers but I'm not sure they'd cover under warranty if you diddn't buy it from them. Thanks!

The warranty claims that have been reported with Marina have been you ship it back to them, or I believe you can take it to a Maytronics authorized repair shop. To be honest, there have been few reports of warranty claims outside of right at new, and then I know Marina will ship it back to them and send you a new one.

Reactions: mickey4paws
Thanks, Marty. Yeah, it seems most things if they're going to have a problem, happen early on. My Dolphin didn't have a problem, it just wore out after 15 years. I'm going to give Margaret a call on Tuesday. Thanks again, I appreciate it :)

Reactions: mknauss

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for all of the information guys.
I am looking at the Nautalis CC Plus. Is this a good option for the price? Everything I see online shows this is a pretty good model. But is there a better one for the same price?

Thanks again.

Lots of us have the pentair SE or s200, same model. It’s $699 from marina pool and spa. She sells a lot of them

That sounds like a great price for the S200. Does the power supply have all the controls on it, or do you have to use an app? I like this demo model we're trying out for the Active 30i, but the power supply only has an On and Off button and you do all the rest via an app, unless because it's a demo model, the power supply doesn't have any other buttons on it.

Thanks for all of the information guys.
I am looking at the Nautalis CC Plus. Is this a good option for the price? Everything I see online shows this is a pretty good model. But is there a better one for the same price?

Thanks again.

Hi Cayman, if waterline scrubbing is important to you, it says on Maytronics website that the Nautalis CC Plus doesn't have that: Dolphin Residential Pool Cleaning Robots

"*Features Vary by Model
1 The M200, Nautilus CC Plus and DX3 do not feature waterline scrubbing"

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.