Polaris PB45Q Booster Pump Crack

LilMavdog

May 9, 2022
Malvern, Pa
Good Evening friends,

I once again find myself coming to you in search of an answer. Unfortunately, we came home Sunday and found that our pool level was down significantly. After going over to the equipment we noticed water pouring out of the bottom of our booster pump for the pool vacuum.

After a quick search and reading a few threads on here it seems this is a common and known problem and Polaris supplies a replacement housing to correct the issue. Ours is on the way (5-7 Business Days). One thing I could not find is if this is something I can replace myself the housing myself or if I need to get a professional to come out and do the replacement for us.

We would need to pay for the labor to do it. I installed the pump myself (no I’m not the reason it leaked) so if it is a similar skill level to replace the housing as it is to replace the pump consider me adequate.

Appreciate all the help folks

Thanks again

C

Attachments

• IMG_0775.jpeg
    IMG_0775.jpeg
    604.5 KB · Views: 8
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.