Polaris P9550 Sport. Right side not working

Vanegas11

In The Industry
Jun 28, 2023
Newmarket
Hi,

I have a polaris P9550 Sport. The robot was showing me Error 10, so after searching it says it replace the cord. I replaced the cord and now its working fine, when I was assembling it back together, putting the white gear back on the motor, one of them sounds smoothly while the other has clicking noise and is a little hard to move. I put everything back together and put the robot to work and its moving fine but the whole right side is not moving at all. The active brush, front and back wheels. I opened it up again and put lube on the shaft connected to the motor and it did not do anything. What should I do?

Attachments

• 737E3F9B-F0DD-4013-98DA-5232EC151BBF.jpeg
    737E3F9B-F0DD-4013-98DA-5232EC151BBF.jpeg
    311.9 KB · Views: 4
Good morning and welcome to TFP! :wave: Sorry to see your first post with us has sat this long with no reply. :( Have you cracked the code on that cleaner issue? Still need help? If so, let us know and we'll try to keep this thread active for visilibity. Maybe get lucky and a fellow Sport owner will have some tips.

Have a great day. :swim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.