Polaris Freedom?

Anyone see these new Aiper S1 Pro models?

Looks cool. At least they advertise using all brushless DC motors. That’s a much better design than Dolphin. Battery life and charging times are always an issue with these cordless cleaners. They state “up to 180min” cleaning time and a 4-hour charging time but I bet those are only under the most optimal conditions.

I wouldn’t throw away your manual vacuuming head just yet 😂

I remember reading in the manual that it has to be stored protected from the element.

I have mine in a deck box similar to the ones used to store towels and pool toys.

Just saw they are releasing a new freedom plus with a physical remote! Preorder for May:

Anyone know if we’ll be able to buy a remote to upgrade? Looks handy seems like you can guide it inside the pool where you want it to go. I’ve already got the freedom, would lose a lot to sell/rebuy so not worth it unless I can upgrade.

PS I hate the iAquaLink app, doesn’t notify me anymore and loses the timer sometimes so I manually set a timer so I know when it’s done. Also doesn’t show what the battery % is at. Other than that I love the cleaner! Sent it multiple times before opening to clean some of the bottom and I hardly needed to manually clean anything!

Last edited:
Our Polaris 9550 gave me the dreaded Err 02 when we pulled it out last week to drop in the pool after opening, so I've been waiting for the Polaris Freedom to be on sale again. It's on sale at Leslie's for 10% off, $1259, and qualifies for the $50 rebate because this is Leslie's "Polaris Days" event. I'm excited to get it and see if it plays nice with our Betta skimmer bot!

Reactions: Damsroy