Polaris 8050 Sport Robotic Cleaner - not running

dpjgen

Jul 24, 2018
Irving, TX
Recently our 8050 has stopped running after about 1 minute. The cleaner is cleaned out; put into the pool and goes to the bottom as it should. I press the start/stop button to begin the cycle. It runs about a minute before turning off; the cleaner error indicator begins to flash once every second. Usually this means the cable isn't connected correctly, so I checked that. After so many attempts, I simply unplugged the entire unit from the wall and unplugged the cable over night. Today it turns on, but doesn't even run at all, it immediately shuts off and begins the one second flash.

Any suggestions as to what the issue might be?

Thank you.

Just had this at a pool last week but unfortunately it wasn't the answer. This was before I cut and used new ends as one of them were out right loose. Many times the cable is broken internally at the robot side where it enters/exits the robot.
20230905_222020.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.