Macclenny, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Autopilot Digital PPC1 (RC-35)
I've had a Legend II for nearly 15 years, since my pool was built, and have replaced various things on it over the years (bags, tires, float, hoses) but it's finally time to replace the whole thing as the body is disintegrating. I've been happy with it overall and am inclined to buy another one. However, the Polaris 360 seems to be around $100 cheaper and I'm wondering if anyone has experience with both and would recommend one over the other. Fairly basic rectangular inground pool. I don't get a lot of leaves or other debris but I do get some. I generally need to empty the bag around once every week or two. My system is plumbed for the pressure side cleaner (no booster pump) so seems best to stick with that.

I've had a Legend II for nearly 15 years, since my pool was built, and have replaced various things on it over the years (bags, tires, float, hoses) but it's finally time to replace the whole thing as the body is disintegrating. I've been happy with it overall and am inclined to buy another one. However, the Polaris 360 seems to be around $100 cheaper and I'm wondering if anyone has experience with both and would recommend one over the other. Fairly basic rectangular inground pool. I don't get a lot of leaves or other debris but I do get some. I generally need to empty the bag around once every week or two. My system is plumbed for the pressure side cleaner (no booster pump) so seems best to stick with that.
You would be happy with it. Solid performer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.