Margaret 73

May 18, 2023
Washington DC
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
One of my neighbors picked up the Polaris and broke off the tab. That’s in the front, not the tabs that hold the bag on but the tab in the front. It doesn’t seem to have affected it at all. It’s still running around picking up debris acting. Normally I’ll attach a picture. What should I do, leave it alone? 271A8BE2-C3EB-4E06-A590-D3855D4F52F9.jpeg

One of my neighbors picked up the Polaris and broke off the tab. That’s in the front, not the tabs that hold the bag on but the tab in the front. It doesn’t seem to have affected it at all. It’s still running around picking up debris acting. Normally I’ll attach a picture. What should I do, leave it alone? View attachment 519268
If you can get the piece, it can be glued in with Plast-Aid. If it doesn't cause an issue with debris bypassing the bag shouldn't be an issue. If it is causing a problem:

One of my neighbors picked up the Polaris and broke off the tab. That’s in the front, not the tabs that hold the bag on but the tab in the front. It doesn’t seem to have affected it at all. It’s still running around picking up debris acting. Normally I’ll attach a picture. What should I do, leave it alone? View attachment 519268
There shouldn’t be water streaming out of the front right? Seems like debris may bypass the net.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.