Please tell me if I am right or wrong here...please.

Sorry the water is actually pretty clear. Just checked the FC and it is around 7 or 8 it appears. I turned the dial down to low on the feeder. I will do the chlorine drop test tomorrow night after I have all my numbers from the pool store. Thanks so much for your help. This is a great forum!

crek31 said:
anonapersona said:
That is; is CC >0.5?

Anona means CC less than or equal to 0.5, with the other tests met she discusses (less than 1FC loss overnight and water clear other than dead algae that may need to be filtered), you are done shocking.

If CC is greater than 0.5 you need to keep shocking.

OOps, right, will edit that typo above to be less wrong.

docthebiker said:
Sorry the water is actually pretty clear. Just checked the FC and it is around 7 or 8 it appears. I turned the dial down to low on the feeder. I will do the chlorine drop test tomorrow night after I have all my numbers from the pool store. Thanks so much for your help. This is a great forum!

If you are going to do the overnight test, you must take the pucks out of the feeder as chlorine will leak into the pool from them. The sample has to be read within an hour for the FC results to be valid.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.