Please Review my AGP Specs! :-)

Some more things to consider:

You're going to need a pole, a brush, a leaf rake, and at least a manual vacuum / hose. There are also cordless vacuums (i.e. Pool Blaster Max) that would be a good option for a pool your size.

You might want a solar cover. Where I live, it's almost a necessity to keep the water reasonably warm and avoid night-time heat loss. Where you are, probably less important as long as the pool is getting good sun during the day. It could help extend your season using one in the shoulder seasons, though. If you do decide to get one, go for the thinnest/cheapest plain blue one you can find. People here have had good luck with solarcovers.com.

You're going to want some liquid chlorine for an initial dose until your salt dissolves and SWG is ready. The PoolMath app to track and calculate chemical additions. A gallon of muriatic acid to keep on hand for pH control. Some dry, granular stabilizer/CYA. Everything else chemical wise you can buy if/when you need it.

Then, be thinking ahead to winter. If you plan to cover, think about a winter cover before September when everyone is trying to buy one.

Other than that... lots of pool floats. Something to inflate them with. And plenty of red solo cups for when the party starts. :love:

I can't thank you all enough! Wow. This kind of feedback is invaluable. THANK YOU. Is there any other way I can show my appreciation other than supporting the TFP website? Also, I'll come back with updates, and undoubtedly, more questions :) You all are AMAZING!

Is there any other way I can show my appreciation other than supporting the TFP website?
A donation is our most treasured 'thank you' as it means we did an amazing job. Everybody wins here.
Also, I'll come back with updates, and undoubtedly, more questions
We will be here for anything. Partly because of you. :)
:epds:

THANK YOU. Is there any other way I can show my appreciation other than supporting the TFP website?
As mention before donations are a great way... you get one for those supporters banners and get discount coupons in few places... Become a TFP Supporter

The other way is to stick around and share any valuable knowledge you have.

As mention before donations are a great way... you get one for those supporters banners and get discount coupons in few places... Become a TFP Supporter

The other way is to stick around and share any valuable knowledge you have.

TFP also participates in Amazon Smile where we recieve a small portion of your purchases. To select TFP as your Non-Profit please follow the link below.

Select TFP

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.