Please help me remove this rust and yellow stains - pics

You can get a stainless brush at the pool store. If it doesn't work, post back..........you can use the brush for other things down the road.

Water chemistry is extremely important. Can you post test results for us?

Ahh, must be IE11 compatibility then?, works fine in Chrome.

- - - Updated - - -

You can get a stainless brush at the pool store. If it doesn't work, post back..........you can use the brush for other things down the road.

Hi Dave,

Pool is not opened yet but I used your test kit to keep my pool spot on! so that brush is not too abrasive for those type of stairs? do I use it along with a product? I have had those stains for the last 4 years (pool is going on 5th season).

Do you have a picture or link to the brush you are referring to, I really want to finally deal with it this year.

Also, I think they White type stairs are fiberglass? are Steel Brushes safe on Fiberglass?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.