Please explain "sparkling"

That's the one. Not completely sure I'd get a new one when this one dies. Had some issues with customer service, it only half works, etc. Maybe the new generation is better.

I think OP's request is a good one. When I read it, I imagined a lawyer, a chemist and an engineer all working together to draft a "sparkle guarantee" for TFP Pool Service Co. with the marketing rep locked out of the room.

I can only define sparkling by when it will not occur in my pool, and so far that's due to any one of the following:
Dust on the floor of the pool
After a period of not brushing
pH above 8.0
No sun on the pool
Still water (the fancy opal-like beads in the mix sparkle a little, but that's not the water)
The slightest cloudiness (after a storm, couple of times immediately after backwash, and when it was new)
Dust floating on the water after a windstorm

And when 5 people all bomb the pool at the same time, no sparkle, but way more fun :)

So my explanation for my pool would be sunshine, clear water, clean surfaces, and pH under 8.0

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.