planning the install of 12x24x52 intex pool

According to this diagram a pool has an interior (sand /foam) of the pools stated width and length and and an exterior foot print of 1'10" wider and longer except the largest which is 2'larger in exterior Length and 1'10" in width larger at footings well that simplifies things for those who are poor at math also use at least 2" depth for footings to avoid cracking pavers or wood use ground contact lumber so it won't snap/rot and collapse your pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just figured a rough 14x26... better to be slightly over, than to short, and having to try and dig it out later20200605_205050.jpg getting mine ready from my old 16' round

Thanks everyone for the posting on the layout of the braces. Agreed that they shouldn't be so hard to find. But regarding paver blocks vs PT.....I'm in Maine and my concern was individual blocks raising and settling at different heights due to frost heave. My thought was that if an entire side was supported by a single 2x12 PT, then at least that side would move as a unit. Anybody have experience using one vs the other in a cold climate?

I am not worried about the frost heaves here in Utah.... But I cant find 4" thick blocks anywhere So i was thinking of getting 4x6 PT landscape timbers and cut them down

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.