Photos of our "Blue Surf"

bdrex28

Silver Supporter
Jun 7, 2016
Frisco, TX
So, it's been a while since i've posted. But we've now had the pool for about 9 months here in Frisco Texas. I know when we were choosing our surface there just weren't many photos of Blue Surf from PebbleTec, so here's some photos!
We absolutely love the color. We vacation often to Antigua and it is the closest we could find to the waters there. We also did the LightStreams tile so you can see that as well.

Attachments

• 20161026_143538.jpg
    20161026_143538.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 700
Reactions: Bleydy
Re: Photos of our "Blue Surf"

DHdZl5dh.jpg

CHYJlgqh.jpg

s5sjTxGh.jpg

qPgP9D6h.jpg

WTJQACsh.jpg

ANhgY0lh.jpg

DLJ1w8jh.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

RpeiWLrh.jpg

6U3QMyEh.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hvk78BZh.jpg

l6LEfsXh.jpg

Reactions: Bleydy

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looks awesome, very similar to my tropics blue mini pebble.

yes, I think so, there was also a surface called "Antigua" funny enough by a brand our builder didn't use. So this seemed closest. We did a few bags of Abalone and that helped too. Actually wish we'd have done 1 more bag, love the sparkles and it refracts enough the surface will look like diamonds on top.

Thankfully using the TFP method, the water has always been crystal clear!

yes, I think so, there was also a surface called "Antigua" funny enough by a brand our builder didn't use. So this seemed closest. We did a few bags of Abalone and that helped too. Actually wish we'd have done 1 more bag, love the sparkles and it refracts enough the surface will look like diamonds on top.

Thankfully using the TFP method, the water has always been crystal clear!

Did you hand cast the abalone or have it mixed in?

Congrats on your new pool. The color looks very similar to ours and I believe I need to put on sunglasses to look at it[emoji41]

Re: Photos of our "Blue Surf"

They hand cast the abalone

- - - Updated - - -

We are considering blue surf as well. How would you describe it in person. I am worried that it won't look natural. Trying to avoid that Windex look.

definitely looks natural, looks identical to photos of us in Antigua snorkeling. Love it and wouldn't change!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.