pH test help

I might suggest doing the TA test with the 10ml sample and adjusted drop counts. Or at least double check you aren’t using the 25ml size with the 10ml drop counts.
Are there two different tests in the TF-Pro test kit? I’m just going by the reagents and the laminated sheet. It says 25mL pool water, 2 drops of R-0007, 5 drops of R-0008, and then single drops of R-0009 until pink. Multiply drops by 10 to get TA.

Are there two different tests in the TF-Pro test kit? I’m just going by the reagents and the laminated sheet. It says 25mL pool water, 2 drops of R-0007, 5 drops of R-0008, and then single drops of R-0009 until pink. Multiply drops by 10 to get TA.
Theres a test alteration for TA and CH when you expect the values to be very high. Those instructions (I assume) were included as they are in the K2006C. But nYbe not?

TFP makes this stuff too easy or I’m the world’s best pool guy. You be the judge.

One gallon of MA later my TA is still a little high (150) but my pH is perfect - it must have been a lot higher than 8.2 considering the gallon of MA didn’t drop TA by that much. I’ll let the kids splash around, get the pH back up and then hit it again with some MA.

P.s. I take back every hurtful thing I said about the pool math app.

Attachments

• IMG_2732.jpeg
    IMG_2732.jpeg
    294.6 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: salty.dog and kul