pH over 45? Is that even possible?

You keep SLAMming until you pass all three tests. The cloudiness should start diminishing as it filters. Watch the filter pressure. If it's rising, something is being pulled out of the water. It can take days to get the water clear even after it passes the CC test and the overnight loss test.

Update: Yesterday, we had a lot of rain. I vac'd to waste last night to remove the the fine debris that the storms dropped in. Then I raised my water level again and cleaned my cartridges because my pressure was up. I forgot to check my FC last night. I am aggravated with myself for that one! We are finally clear though and my CC is .5. Here is a pic taken a few minutes ago. The places that appear to be debris are actually stains.

Here are this morning's results:
FC 7.5 (I attribute that to all of the water loss and additions yesterday.)
CC .5
pH 7.2
TA 60
CH 70
CYA 50

Am I done with the SLAMing process? If so, what order do I need to begin chemical additions so we can swim today?

As always, thank you so much!

The levels look good enough to swim in. Jump in.

After dinner, recheck the FC and raise it to 8 or above, recheck it just before bed, set the alarm and do the official overnight loss test in the morning just to be sure. If you passed, go back to bed. If it didn't, take it up to SLAM level and then go back to bed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.