Acworth, GA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Pool was filled last October and I got used to the PH rising fairly rapidly. Here lately I haven’t had to an adjust it in a couple weeks. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy about it. Is this expected? BTW, TA has been steady too at 70. Posting the pic because I too have some color issues. 🙂

Attachments

• IMG_7018.jpeg
    IMG_7018.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 18
PH of 7.8 is fine.

Knock it down to 7.6 when the color clearly looks to be into the 8's.

What is the rest of your water chemistry?

What is your CSI?

I thought so but to be honest I was not expecting PH to stop rising as quickly as it was. Especially since the pebble is still so new. It truly is becoming more of a Trouble Free Pool.

Reactions: Newdude
I too have some color issues.
I take a thumb from each hand and block off the value above and below the one I want to compare.

Screenshot_20240105_160215_Chrome.jpg

I find it WAY easier to only compare 1 at a time instead of wondering which of 3 is closest.

Reactions: DanF
Thanks dude. Good advice!

I especially had problems distinguishing the color before my cataract surgery. Similar to the dude, I found it helpful to block as much of the scale as possible so my eyes only saw one comparison. I simply slide the slot in my index card up or down and pick the closest result. A quick back and forth is usually pretty easy to yield a result, unlike the optometrist: "1, or 2? 2, or 3...?" 👓

pH Color Filter.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.