Pet Pictures

Okay, had to find a good one....this is Bandit, reading tips on TFP!
grandparentsday003.jpg

My condolences to you as well, Marillion. I am an animal lover myself.

On a lighter note, here is Zach passed out on his lounger after five or so hours of pool frisbee:[attachment=2:1jxkhepg]100_0137.jpg[/attachment:1jxkhepg]

Here is one of his friends that I see bathing in the spillway just about every day (its a robin):[attachment=1:1jxkhepg]100_0140.jpg[/attachment:1jxkhepg]

And, of course, the next generation, after lots of swimming:[attachment=0:1jxkhepg]100_0142.jpg[/attachment:1jxkhepg]

Attachments

• 100_0137.jpg
    100_0137.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 479
  • 100_0140.jpg
    100_0140.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 478
  • 100_0142.jpg
    100_0142.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 474
Sorry I missed this earlier!! :oops:

Rhino is now pointing out Peekeneese for my Danny to lunch on in animal heaven :lol: and maybe flicking tongues with Stanley 8)

I know it's hard loosing a pet :!: :cry: but it's our nature to outlive our pets (,,, sorry, I just had to go and cuddle Maggie after thinking about this :cry: )

Again, sorry about Rhino!!! (& thanks for starting this thread :goodjob: )

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, as for his age I'm not sure if that was particularly old or not, when we got him he was about 12" long and grew to a little over 5'.
I had read they can get as old as 12/15, but that was in the wild.
The only problem that I had with him was he was mean.... and I have a few scars from where he had bitten me, It would have been cooler if I could have carried him around.

IMG_2726.jpg

This is Gracie, my lab-beagle mix(we think) at about 8wks. She was a rescue. She doesn't like the water, as it turns out!
DSC00117.jpg

Gracie now, about 4 1/2 mos. Incredibly crazy, funny, and sweet.
IMG_1740.jpg

Here's Yoda. He was found at about 5wks of age. His head was enormous, his chin very pointed and his ears were flat, hence the name. He was a dead ringer for the wise one!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Beachnut_pa~

Now that is a dog's life right there sleeping on his own lounger like that!

They both are liv'in the life. 8)

tcab~
My dd just melted over your pup floating and Yoda too! Yoda looks like our kitty Tiger. Your kitty has beautiful eyes!

Marillion Fan~
I'm so sorry to hear about Rhino. My condolences to you and your family.

launboy said:
So, can anyones pets dive underwater? I'm trying to teach our Newfoundland, Milo to go under. So far she will stick her whole head underwater to get treats.

Adam

My dog Casey does that too and she can dive but she's not allowed because she put 17 holes in my old liner in two years! She LOVED diving rings but my liner just can't handle it! It's really too bad because I had so much fun watching her swim to the bottom and her tail would do circles like a propeller above the water! :mrgreen:

Here is a pic of my son getting her to go after her ball... This was our first year with the liner...

launboy said:
So, can anyones pets dive underwater? I'm trying to teach our Newfoundland, Milo to go under. So far she will stick her whole head underwater to get treats.
I'd be concerned about liner tears too. Shabba almost tried to climb out the side of the pool after one of the kids on Saturday, and that's a sure way to need a liner patch. That said, she doesn't like getting her ears wet, so no underwater diving for her.

Marillion Fan, you have my condolences. I just lost my green buddy, Lizzie, after 7 years. He was so special to our family, but I was the one who took care of him. It broke my heart, and he died very tragically. He misjudged a jump and fractured his collarbone and shoulder. There was brain damage also that wasn't evident at first. As much as I tried to fix him, I just couldn't. He passed last Tuesday morning.

Rest In Peace, Lizzie....

liz04_3.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.