Pet Pictures

Oh, he is absolutely gorgeous! I miss having horses so much :cry: Maybe someday we'll be able to again. I used to ride a 17hh Paint named Patches when I was about 6 yrs. old in Florida. I sure do miss those days....

NWMNMom,

He is gorgeous!

Here are my kitties...

This is Lizzy. She's not much of a cuddler but likes feet.

Here's Cooper. He's a siamese seal point. He's not feeling well and just wracked up a $200 bill today at the vets.

Tiger... he's blind in one eye from a fight when he was younger. He's pretty much a loner.

Our two miceys... Claudia and Veronica.

My girl Casey...

Weighing in at 125 lbs is Zachary, my full blooded German Rotweiler... a.k.a. Big Boy!

Here is our gang:

dogscd4.jpg

Occasionally, I'll let Cricket (the sheltie) in the pool. The other 2 are scared to even get up on the deck to the pool!

Casey, your pets are adorable! That's some habit Lizzy's got, though! :wink: Your dogs obviously get along with the cats, I'm curious if they were all raised together when they were young. My kids want a cat but I just don't think the dog will coexist peacefully.

I hope Cooper feels better soon.

This is Odie,a 4 year old Lab mix He,s smart and loyal and I,m pretty sure he thinks he's people. Once the pool is full, I,m not sure he will even go in the backyard...... he is not a fan of water

100_6123.jpg

This is Chewy, hes a 6 month old Terrier Mix(3mnths in the pic) He's a pain in my BUTT!! I hope he will wait till the pools full before he jumps in! Hims loves the water and loves getting into anything and everything! In fact Right after this pic was taken he tried stealing the Camera!

004.jpg

DeltaT,

Does Odie loose his hair around his tail/hind end area?

The reason why I ask is :oops: my Casey does too! :oops: She's a lab mix.

Sorry if this is too personal for Odie. :shock:

Casey said:
DeltaT,

Does Odie loose his hair around his tail/hind end area?

The reason why I ask is :oops: my Casey does too! :oops: She's a lab mix.

Sorry if this is too personal for Odie. :shock:

No worries :wink: , He does, if we let it go,labs are known to have skin problems and skin allergies.
When he gets to itching he'll scratch till he bleeds, borderline OCD.
We make sure he always has frontline to help control the itchys, but when it gets bad we have to take him and get a steroid shot. :shock:

But the number 1 thing that has helped is,. Chewy! Chewy bugs the heck out of him, never lets him get a peaceful moment, So he never has the time to itch himself crazy! Come to think of it Since Chewy's been part of the family Odsters not had a problem!(with loosing his hair but i think chewys wearing on his sanity)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yep. Casey has the same problem!

She get's on her back and rubs it on the carpet. She's very vocal about it too. I have noticed that she'll go crazy with it at certain times of the year. February was pretty harsh on her and she was real thin, then she'll grow back and by the end of summer or closer to Fall, it starts again.

Sadly, she also has epilepsy.

Chewy is a cutie but he looks ornry as heck! :lol:

Thanks Vegasmom!

They are my babies and that is my terrible habit.

Attachments

• IMG03359-20130619-1017.jpg
    IMG03359-20130619-1017.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG03361-20130619-1017.jpg
    IMG03361-20130619-1017.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 7
Maybe one day we'll both find a way to quit. I've been smoking for 24 yrs. but still somehow look like I'm 25yrs. old. Always get carded! Mom has COPD...bad. You'd think that'd be enough. I quit smoking in the house when my babies were born but I still smoke way too much. I tell my girls all the time "Don't ever start..don't be like me".

I tell my kids that too VM! Don't ever start! It's addictive! It causes cancer!

I hope they listen!

So nice to see so many fur- and feather-kids. I have five (yes, FIVE) dogs: a two-year old male Miniature Schnauzer named Oberon (don't tell him he's a Mini, though), and four Giant Schnauzers -- a three-year old Black German-coated female named Zora (85 pounds); a two-year old Black American-coated male named Zigfried (125 pounds); a 14-month old Pepper & Salt female named Zelda (70 pounds) who is Zig and Zora's daughther; and a six-month old Black American-coated female named Zena (50 pounds) who was rescued from a puppy mill. Needless to say, I have my hands full with this motley crew. The Giants absolutely LOVE water, and will swim for hours if allowed (they actually have webbed feet). Obie is a Napoleonic terror, and HATES water. He called himself "courting" a little French Bulldog at White Rock Lake last summer and actually slipped on the water and fell in. Talk about funny. He thought he was going to drown in three inches of water. (He does have a life-jacket.). Anyhow, I'm primarily purchasing an ABP for my furkids, as hauling five excited dogs in my Disco 25 miles each way to the dog park for swimming has become a rather challenging task -- especially now that gas has past the $4.00/gallon mark. Anyhow, here's my kiddos:

Attachments

• Zora the Diva.jpg
    Zora the Diva.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 220
  • Zigfried.JPG
    Zigfried.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 220
  • Obie.JPG
    Obie.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 220
And here are my other two, along with a picture of Zora and Zig's litter of 10.

Attachments

• Zelda the Queen.jpg
    Zelda the Queen.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 218
  • Zena the rescue puppy.jpg
    Zena the rescue puppy.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 218
  • Puppy Bowl.JPG
    Puppy Bowl.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG03432-20130621-1451.jpg
    IMG03432-20130621-1451.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG03433-20130621-1452.jpg
    IMG03433-20130621-1452.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1
:shock: Ten PuPpIeS! :shock:

I love puppies! Lot's and lot's of puppies! :lol:

Attachments

• IMG03436-20130621-1727.jpg
    IMG03436-20130621-1727.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG03437-20130621-1733.jpg
    IMG03437-20130621-1733.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 2
Hope Chewey's doing good DeltaT!

Went out for my first swim of the season and what do I see but Cooper relaxing on the pool deck rail.

:lol:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.