Permasalt system regrets

Jcasaday

Jul 16, 2023
Clarksville, Tn
Without knowing too much about the system, we were sold the Permasalt system in our new pool. After only one week or so we already have stains at the water level of the pool and I have to say I do not understand the system. I have owned a chlorine pool before with no problem. How can I come back from this? Is there any way to reduce the copper levels without emptying the pool? We JUST filled it. We have a 27 x 54 above ground pool.

Without knowing too much about the system, we were sold the Permasalt system in our new pool. After only one week or so we already have stains at the water level of the pool and I have to say I do not understand the system. I have owned a chlorine pool before with no problem. How can I come back from this? Is there any way to reduce the copper levels without emptying the pool? We JUST filled it. We have a 27 x 54 above ground pool.
Only way to get rid of copper is to replace it with non-copper water. There are some folks that try a culator but most of the feedback seems to be that they don’t do anything.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.