NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Just got a new pump after having equipment off for about 5 days so I turned my schedule off to let my pump run continuously.
I never paid attention to the egg timer, but what I was wondering is if i keep my schedule off and set my egg timer to “never stop” so it runs continuously, when I set my new schedule, does that override the egg timer? (Which I would keep at “never stop”. )

Is your new pump a VS pump controlled by RS-485 or a single speed pump controlled bt the filter/pump relay power?

The schedule will override any manual controls that the egg timer applies to.

To be exact, it’s just a new motor (long story), single speed controlled by the filter/pump relay.

Thanks. I just run it 12 hours with the schedule but I had it going for over 24 when it was first installed so I turned the egg timer to always on when it was previously shutting over every 10 hours. All is well. M keeping it 8 AM to 8 PM and leaving the egg timer always on in case I have to run it extended periods of time. Thanks for your help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.