Pentair Screen Logic Help

Joseph1

May 5, 2023
Oregon
Hello

I recently set up Pentair Screen Logic for my Easy Touch Panel. Everything works as it should through the app on my phone except for changing my pool light color/mode. I can turn the pool light on and off from the app, but can’t change the pool light color or mode from the app. I have a 120 volt intilibrite pool light and have set it up correctly on my east touch panel. I am able to change the pool light color and different modes from my easy touch panel, just not from the screen logic app? I attached some screenshots while using the Pentair pool app. If I pick a color or mode in the lighting section, nothing happens on the screen.

Thanks for any advice!

Attachments

• IMG_3082.png
    IMG_3082.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3083.jpeg
    IMG_3083.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 5
You touch the color or theme, and then touch SAVE. Nothing happens? Be sure your light Circuit Function is Intellibrite.

Great. Mine works. So let us know.

I suggest you download Screenlogic for the PC. Works far better at set up than the apps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.