Pentair Prowler 920

Pav636

Aug 29, 2019
Aaryan@2013
Hello,

I am looking to get a robot for cleaning as my suction cleaner isn't doing that great - I am able to get the Prowler 920 for $900. my pool is 16k g full Pentair SW. I am new to robotics and have been reading but want to know if this is a good deal and a good robot.

Hello,

I am looking to get a robot for cleaning as my suction cleaner isn't doing that great - I am able to get the Prowler 920 for $900. my pool is 16k g full Pentair SW. I am new to robotics and have been reading but want to know if this is a good deal and a good robot.
I just read your email today and you've probably already made a decision on a robot purchase by now, but I can tell you that I've had the Prowler 920 now in its 6th season. I believe I had also bought mine for about $900 when it was new. During the second season, it quit on us but it was still under warranty and the pool shop made a repair. It's been fine until this week and its out again, But we use it everyday during pool season and its always done a great job until now. Taking it in to be diagnosed tomorrow, but may end up buying a new robot, as parts are fairly expensive and its now 6 yrs old. .

Do people get short life out of these because they leave them in the pool? I only plan to drop mine in the pool every 3 weeks or so for the 2 hour cycle during the season, and maybe every 2 month off season. I don't get a lot of debris. I hope leads toma very long lasting unit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.