Palm Springs, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
My Pentair Mobiletouch 2 screen is starting to die. Like with all Pentair equipment expensive, $1400 to replace.
Is there a newer type of control available for around the same price or can I get the screen somewhere?

Looks like OP already has ScreenLogic, but they need to correct their signature as it appears they have an IntelliTouch not an IntelliCenter.

There isn't a newer control, but there is the basic QuickTouch II as an cheaper alternative. It depends what you use the Pentair Mobiletouch 2 for (configuration or operation) and what advantages it gives you over the ScreenLogic Connect app on a mobile device.

I do have some of the LCDs left (it's the same LCD as on the indoor panel and mobiletouch 1), but to repair the Mobiletouch 2 you're going to have to cut it open and glue it back together. @jerryt did this with the easytouch remotes - i think he used jbweld to put it back together?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.