Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi all,
Need your help.
I have a new pool with new equipment but the installers are not the smart bunch and rarely shown up since they installed the equipment so we are left figuring this things out.
This is our first ever pool so everything is new to us.
I have IC40 connected to a EasyTouch control panel. I use the ScreenLogic app on my iPhone to monitor and change settings.

1) I have been trying to lower the output of the SWCG for months but after pressing and holding the Lower button, it goes to 20%-40% for a few seconds and got back to 100%.
Can't turn off by pressing Low/Up at same time.
I think the EasyTouch panel control the output but there is no setting in myScreenLogic app allowing me to change this.

2) Is there another app I can use on my Mac or another computer to get into the brain of the EasyTouch to configure things properly. I don't think the system set up correctly.

Thanks a bunch.

Attachments

• IMG_3745.jpeg
    IMG_3745.jpeg
    636.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3747.jpeg
    IMG_3747.jpeg
    729.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3751.jpeg
    IMG_3751.jpeg
    688.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3746.jpeg
    IMG_3746.jpeg
    629.4 KB · Views: 4
Answer my first question. I can go to the EasyTouch panel and change the chlorine output there.
Here is the youtube video showing how.

After changing it down to 0%, the led indicators on my SWCG still full on at 100%. Is this expected?

B,

I doubt it... Are they flashing?? If so that means you are at less than 10% It is also not an instantaneous change..

And.. As you have found out... When connected to an automation system the buttons on the cell itself, will no longer change the % of output.

Thanks,

Jim R.

B,

I doubt it... Are they flashing?? If so that means you are at less than 10% It is also not an instantaneous change..

And.. As you have found out... When connected to an automation system the buttons on the cell itself, will no longer change the % of output.

Thanks,

Jim R.
You are right. I just checked and the % led at the bottom are off while the flow led are on. So it's not instantaneous change but it does correspond to the changes made via the panel.
Thanks Jim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.