Pentair Intellibrite - 2 of 3 lights inop

Jan 2, 2014
The Woodlands, TX
Pool built by previous owner, 2013. I have 2 pool lights and one spa light. One of my pool lights and the spa light are not coming on at all. Have only pulled the one pool light that is inop. It's part number 601002. 120V LED color light.

Full Pentair system with the EasyTouch 8 box. Pulled the cover and traced the wires...all wired to the same power source. I cut, re-stripped, and re-wire nutted the white and black bundles.

Checked the GFCI, reset that numerous times, no help.

Anything else? We're talking $1000 to replace these 2 lights if I have to pull them.

LED's are supposed to last longer than 5 years, no? To have 2 of them out is pretty ridiculous, IMO. Quality control?

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd welcome your input.

Thanks

Yes.... Checked and they are getting 120v.... And all 3 lights are hooked to the same source.

Lots of complaints on Amazon about these lights not lasting 2-3 years. I guess we we're lucky to get 5-6 years.

Stupid expensive to replace. And don't last long for that kind of $$.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.