Pentair Easytouch with screenlogic upgrade to & repair to intellicenter...Help - Suggestions

DVHendricks

Jun 5, 2023
Georgetown, Texas
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello all, Newbie here who enjoys DIY. Have lofted here for a long time reading and learning finally I need help.

Pool is 6 years old and has Pentair Easytouch 8 with screenlogic as the controller. We had a lightning strike that initially closed most of the relays fried the VSP motherboard the protocol interface adapter and most of the easytouch control board. I'd like to repair and upgrade to intellicenter with wifi adapter. I want to make sure I head in the correct direction and buy the correct equipment. Thank you for any help you can give.

I'll try to add pictures

Attachments

• IMG-0869.jpg
    IMG-0869.jpg
    800.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-0870.jpg
    IMG-0870.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-0871.jpg
    IMG-0871.jpg
    496.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-0873.jpg
    IMG-0873.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-0874.jpg
    IMG-0874.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 10
DV,

When you upgrade from an EasyTouch to the new IntelliCenter, you pretty much replace everything except the relays and the load center.

The front panel, and all the electronics are new.

We got a couple of members that has done this already, so let's see if we can get them to look at your thread.

You need to make sure you get the Pool AND Spa model.

For your reference... IntelliCenter Upgrade Kits

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: DVHendricks
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.