South Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Autopilot Digital Nano+ PPC2
Previous owner had a Dorado and it seems to have worked well since we bought the house The hoses are now cracking and I went looking for replacements.

Seems like 41200-0131 is the replacement hose kit but an online store suggsted 41200-0130 (which appears to be for the very similar Great White).

A few questions:

1) Is the Dorado a good cleaner or I am wasting money on getting new hoses for it? Seems ok to me but since I found this forum I know I know next to nothing about pools!

2) Can I get the 41200-0130 one? Found some good deals on eBay for new ones, cheaper than the 41200-0131.

3) Looks like the 3rd party ones on Amazon are Crud. Are they?

Thanks.

Just in case anyone comes across this thread in the future, the Great White hose kit (41200-0130) works perfectly on the Dorado. Saved a decent amount by getting this on eBay.

Just in case anyone comes across this thread in the future, the Great White hose kit (41200-0130) works perfectly on the Dorado. Saved a decent amount by getting this on eBay.
When removing the cleaner for storage, or for pool use, DO NOT coil it or the hose will become ruined. Break it into sections and lay them straight. If you don't the hose will take a permanent curved shape and the cleaner's effectiveness will be severely limited.

Reactions: pji
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.