Pentair CVA-24 Replacement Cams

Jun 23, 2014
CA
Hi all, I searched the internet for replacement cams with no luck. Does anyone know if there are cams from other brands that will fit Pentair valves? One of my cams split. The previous owner seems to have tightened the locking nut too tight.

Post a pic of the part you need. There are always folks replacing theirs for bad motors or microswitches. You need to find a parts donor. I may have one.

The family wanted to hot tub tonight, of course, so I had to Macgyver a solution. I wound up wrapping a small zip tie around the cam and super glued the zip tie around the cam. I also put super glue in the zip tie locking mechanism, then after it dried, I filed off the zip tie locking mechanism so it wouldn't cause problems as the cam rotates. It worked out and we be tubbin'. I suspect the previous owner overtightened the nut that locks the upper and lower cams, which snapped the lower. I just hand tightened the nut.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.