Pebble color over time?

Afc26

Jul 5, 2023
CA
is there any advantage of picking a blue-based stonescapes pebble color (like aqua white) vs a gray one (like French gray)? Will one be more prone to looking dirty over time?

Our old pool at a previous house was white plaster and had all sorts of stains after a decade (was like this when we moved in) and I may be traumatized from that. I’ve never had a pebble finish pool before though so I’m not sure how different it’ll be. I understand with the proper care this shouldn’t happen to any pool, but I’m thinking worse case.

Pick the color you like best. I'd recommend finding and visiting (PB can assist) pools near you with the plaster colors you're considering. Seeing colors first hand is valuable.

PebbleTec “Caribbean Blue” plaster. This is roughly 3 years after installation. Surface plaster cream is grey with age and the cross section shows the original color.

IMG_4245.JPG

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.