Palm Tree Debate

Would you mind having one of those delivered to my house? :D

I really like em! Looks great.

Ha! I doubt they deliver to Odessa! But as a friend once told me, there's not a problem that can't be solved if you rub enough twenties on it! I love 'em but I can tell you, it really irks me to have paid so much for trees that grew on the side of the road and near the railroad tracks in Houston! We lived close to NASA and I would see guys yanking them up on the sides of the tracks and throwing them in a dump truck! I don't know if they were going to toss them or maybe they haul them up here for crazy people like me to buy!

They look great! I wish I could have at least one! *kicks dirt*

They look great! I wish I could have at least one! *kicks dirt*

We'll see if they can survive the crazy winters up here - I may be the one kicking dirt (and a couple of dead palm trees)!

- - - Updated - - -

We can make a trade. I can hook u up with some serious mesquite. Oh and I'll throw in some tumbleweeds. Hahaha.

Geez - decisions, decisions! We have family in eastern Washington and were there during a major dust storm - there were so many tumbleweeds I thought I was in an old John Wayne movie!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.