Owner / Builder Pool - Please Critique

Just did my pool in aqua blue and it is so awesome. I added abalone and it looks so good. I cannot be more pleased with the color.

I just went back to your thread to check out your color. It looks fantastic! How much extra did the shells cost, if you don't mind my asking?

Thursday you get plastered! OH happy day!

Now make sure someone is there to make sure they have the correct color. We have had a couple of builds where the colors got mixed up. One got plastered and had to be chipped out :( The other they stopped before it even left the truck because they were there to check.

Here is a link for you BUT know who ever holds the warranty card for the plaster has the last say in your plaster cared

Pool School - Start-up New Plaster

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I got plastered!!! Aqua blue with Abalone shells. Looks really grey in the pictures, these were taken as the sun was setting. They will be back tomorrow to acid wash it and install the lights, eyeball fitting, drain covers, etc.

Question - should I be concerned with the blotches and inconsistencies now or will the acid was even things out?

I think the gray/white base complements your waterline tile, coping and decking very nicely. Can you pls post pictures after the acid wash? I've down to selecting my plaster, and just keep flipping and flopping around like a fish out of water!!

but I think you got Carribean Blue

I hope not. I wasn't home the day they did the plaster, I left my wife in charge. I reiterated to them several times that I wanted Aqua Blue. The guy even pulled out a sample of Aqua Blue to confirm. Does the weather have an impact on the look of the color? It's very cloudy and overcast here this week. Hoping it looks brighter under the sunlight.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.