Overriding cleaner booster pump Hayward Pro Logic

Needsdecaf

Jun 28, 2014
The Woodlands, TX
Hello all. I have a 4 year old system with a Hayward Pro Logic and a Polaris 200 (?) cleaner with booster. I’m trying to troubleshoot my Polaris, but I can’t get past the interlock which prevents me manually turning on the cleaner booster while the filter is running. Any help? I checked the manual.

The cleaner is definitely needing new rubber wheels, as the idler is not turning the second wheel on the one side. But I think the auto reverse may be also not working....but I can’t check. Help!

The interlock only lasts for about two minutes from the time that the filter pump turns on.

You can disable the interlock in configuration if you want but it's not necessary.

You don't want the booster pump to run while the main pump is off. So, I would leave the interlock enabled.

It's only active while the main pump is off and for the first two minutes after the main pump turns on.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.