Outdoor speakers for pool and patio

I decided to use my old Yahama home theater amp to power the outdoor speakers. Rock speakers from best buy at the pool and bose SE151 in the Flamingo lounge. I can control the volume using seperate slide controls bought from Home Depot. I also run a Jensen 12 inch 100watt sub. We watch HDTV from the pool and almost feel the vibrations. Very similar to 5.1 surround.
HDTV is a Sharp 50 inch and it is on a swivel so we can watch it from the pool or Dolphin Bar and Grill or Flamingo Lounge.

We control all music using a Logitech 980-000910 Bluetooth Audio Adapter for Bluetooth Streaming
https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-980-000910-Bluetooth-Adapter-Streaming/dp/B00IQBSW28/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489927802&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+bluetooth

outdoor-rock-speakers-t25771.html

Another vote for Definitive Technology AW 6500. A pair hooked up to Sonos Connect Amp sounds really fantastic. Mount them in a corner as already discussed and you'll be surprised at the bass. I was going to get a second pair but am now thinking it would be overkill.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.