Silver Supporter
May 16, 2020
Leander, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We are close to starting an outdoor kitchen project next to the pool. I’m having a hard time visualizing the area and space needed for the appliances and amenities we’d like to incorporate. If you have pics of your outdoor kitchen; could you post along with the length of the countertops and/or the size of your covered space?

Currently the plan is to build a 12x12 pavilion with a galley style kitchen - the rear island 8’, the front island 6’ with an elevated bar for some seating. We have a good amount of seating around the pool already, so not too worried about the quantity of bar seating, but more about the functionality of the kitchen. The appliances we have ordered are: 32” grill, two side burners, warming drawer, mini fridge, small bar sink, kegerator, and various door/drawer/pull out bin stainless cabinetry pieces. I’m worried this is too much to cram into this space! We do have the room to make it larger, but are trying to keep the hardscape from taking over the useable yard area for kids and dogs to play too.

Bigger is better. Period. My biggest regret on mine was not going bigger. Going to redo it in a year or two in a gynomorous pavilion.

Attachments

• D409BCFE-5413-4DDC-8C10-D44F3CBC254C.jpeg
    D409BCFE-5413-4DDC-8C10-D44F3CBC254C.jpeg
    527 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: Soggydoggies
We aren’t quite done with ours, need to put something up to block the wind, but we are very happy with the size of our outdoor kitchen.

Attachments

• 2845C505-4A04-40BB-9ECE-929B6B084D02.jpeg
    2845C505-4A04-40BB-9ECE-929B6B084D02.jpeg
    400.4 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: Soggydoggies
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.