Opening numbers are...

No, when I first started I didn't have any CYA showing so I tried to shock to 10ppm. I added lots of bleach and then some CYA. I guess I should have waited to make sure I got to 10ppm of FC. Water looks great. Clearer than it was when I started. I'm just worried I didn't get FC high enough.

Yeah, me too...
Okay, now that your CYA is 50, your new shock level is 20. It's good that the CC level is down, though.

Your new "min" is 4, which means you are already too low for your FC. Target 6 each evening to stay above 4. If 6 isn't enough, target 7.

I would add enough tonight to reach 7, wait an hour, then do an overnight test. So go out now if you can, add enough bleach to reach 7. Wait an hour, test, and record the result. Then tomorrow morning before the sun hits the pool, test again and compare the results. If you lose more than 1ppm you need to shock up to 20.

If it holds you are golden and good to go! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.