Opening my pool and want to do it real nice this time

SWEET !!!

Now, promise me.

7 months off is a long time for things to happen and it doesn't always go to plan. If something goes south, don't panic or otherwise get yourself worked up. Simply come tell us what the new mission is and we'll get through it together. We haven't done you wrong yet and with the TFP army as my witness, that won't be the day we start either.

Hi again. I just noticed something is missing. When the pool guy came i was down my basement. I did not know he had come until done. I just noticed that because my garage was closed he did not see the ice pillow and thus it is not under the cover. Cam i skip it this year. I would hate to call him back to redo this. ?????

Hello all. I am so glad i closed on that Thursday. It rained all day that Saturday and this weekend it rained over 9” in one day. History breaking. Boy oh boy my pool would have been overflowing. Otherwise all good. Will keep in touch

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.