Opened My Oasis

Mendy48

Bronze Supporter
Apr 27, 2018
Midland, MI
So I opened my pool (myself) and was so nervous of the outcome of closing it (myself) last year. I’m happy to tell you that all things work fine. I was so nervous for months because closing my pool (by my self) was something I thought I couldn’t do. But I did it. Or we did it ( my hubby helped). I just needed to say this.

TFP for life.
🤗🤗🤗

DF661241-F27B-4F5F-B425-EA51D1315859.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The first rodeo is rough. Not because it's skill intensive, but because everyone doubts themselves. After that it's easy peasy.

WELL done. :)

And Welcome BACK. :wave:

Drag Queen Singing GIF by Paramount+

Reactions: Newdude
Great job closing yourself! I will be at a crossroads this fall. This fall will be the third closing for my pool. The first two closings were done complimentary by my PB. I will not be using them again due to their minimum $400 closing cost. Another pool builder offers just a line blow out for about $200, so considering them.

What did you use to blow out the lines? I'd like to get the Cyclone and do it myself, but if the plugs don't hold air throughout the winter, any liability will fall on me. Actually, I'm not even sure these last two closings would have been covered by the PB. I'm sure somewhere in the fine print would get them off the hook.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.