Only one display works

I have 2 Aqua Logic Displays with my pool system. One is outside next to filter, chlorinator and heater. The other is inside the house (same as outside except it doesn't have a service button). They are both connected to GLX-PCB-MAIN Circuit Board. Few days ago, the buttons on the outside display stopped working. All the information is still displayed on its screen and I hear a beep each time I click any of the buttons, but it doesn't do anything. The Aqua Logic Display that's inside the house works just fine.

While trying to troubleshoot, I found that if I disconnect the inside display (top left connection on the circuit board), then the keys on the outside display begin working. But the moment I plug the inside display back on the circuit board, the outside display's keys no longer work, but they do continue to beep every time I press them and all the pool information is displayed on top just as it was before.

So I feel the issue is with the circuit board, because the outside display does work if I disconnect the wires for the inside display.

So why are the keys locked out on the outside display. Any thoughts on what could be happening?

Attachments

• Aqua Logic Display - Display that connects directly to Circuit Board.jpg
    Aqua Logic Display - Display that connects directly to Circuit Board.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 4
  • New Circuit Board GLX-PCB-MAIN  received on May 24 2023 (1).jpg
    New Circuit Board GLX-PCB-MAIN received on May 24 2023 (1).jpg
    909 KB · Views: 4
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.