Omnilogic Schedule Not Working

mummer43

Jul 31, 2016
Lehigh Valley, PA
My pool was recently opened and I have a schedule for the main pool and the hot tun set up in the Omnilogic app. I have the pool pump set to run during the day and the hot tub scheduled to run in the evening. Neither one of these schedule have been working since pool was opened last week. It seems like the pool pump comes on at random times and the hot tub doesn't come on at all. Any ideas how to fix this?

Show us pics of your OmniLogic schedule display.

Can you control your pump speeds, SWG %, heat pump, and pool and spa manually through the OmniLogic?

Is your pool under warranty?

What does the OmniLogic outdoor panel show for schedules?

I think I figured it out. I went into the time settings and they were way off. I corrected them and I am waiting to see if that corrects the issue. I attached the schedule as it is on the panel.

On another note, I just received a notice on the app that an update is available. How do I download the update? I played around with the panel a bit but could not see anywhere to do the update.

IMG_7038.jpeg

IMG_7039.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.