OmniLogic one-month review

Thanks!

Can you elaborate on what this is referring to?
There's an item under the accessories for the prologic controller called automation interface. Basically this is a direct rs232 connection to the automation system, it works with the omnilogic but there aren't any drivers I could find that work with crestron or Control4. The only drivers available use the cloud service.

If Internet is down you wouldn't be able to control it. Even if both systems are on the same internal network. (this also means there's a significant delay between commands being sent and executed and then updating the status on the automation system)

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

My omnilogic is two weeks old the board needs to be replaced. Wifi is not working properly (drops signal), the heater accidently heated my pool to 95 even though the temp on the board read 81! and the salt cell is not working even after being replaced. argh.

I do find setting up timers to be easy to use that is for sure.

Well it's the new year, Omni is here and installed. HLWAN was useless, tossed that in minutes and hardwired. No issues now.

Still no update on the Lights Modem for Omni so we've wired in a HV Relay to toggle the UCL's for now.

Hi Thorvald, what does that mean, HV Relay? Does that allow you to change the default colors? It's so annoying that they said they'd have this two years ago and seem to have no interest in supporting it. I really want to customize the colors. I know I have ColorLogic 4.0 but not sure if they're "networked" or even how to tell.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.