Omni Hub and Pentair Pump

Mathews42

Sep 26, 2023
Albuquerque, NM
Has anyone Successfully paired a Hayward Omni Hub to a Pentair VS Intelli-flo? When configuring the Omni Hub its asking for a Hayward pump address. Would i be better setting it back to the timer directly and controlling the pump without on a seperate app? Maybe the smart relay can fun my pool light instead...

Thank you!

The Omnilogic system requires the Pump Converter accessory board (HLPMPCONV) to control Pentair Intelliflo VS pumps.

The Pump Converter board gives a HUA to the Hayward automation.

This Hayward Technical Update provides additional information on setting up the Omni Pump Converter board.

Reactions: Mathews42
Looks like you have the daughter board installed? Did you read the Technical Update?

I may have to read it a few more times. The part number is slightly off so i'm wondering if its different.
You may need to call Hayward to verify you have the correct board.

Who set you up with the Omni Hub and the Pentair pump?

I emailed the Technical support email and got a response that I needed the additional board in addition to the one i have. The part number HLPMPCONV will allow you to control the pump speed of the inteliflow pump, and the daughter board that is in the Aqua rite is a different board which only allows you to see the salt levels in the omni controller.